- We use M & R automatic and manual presses with up to 6-color capabilities. There are no minimums and we welcome pre-production proofs to insure the accuracy and quality of your designs
- We can print on garments of all types, ranging from t-shirts and sweats to jackets, bags, and athletic uniforms. We can print on nylon, polyester, spandex, 50/50 blends, and 100% cotton materials.
- We use Wilflex Rio inks.
- Our maximum imprint area is 14″ X 14″ on fronts or backs of garments. We also print on short or long sleeves, chest pockets, and pant legs.
- We do 4-color process and simulated process printing.
- We can match any PMS color and we do it at no charge.
- Normal turn around time is within 1 week from time garments arrive and artwork is approved.
- Artwork proofs emailed for approvals.
- Art is produced on a PC platform using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop software. Color separations are produced with Adobe Photoshop. We are capable of producing 4-color process, simulated process, and standard spot color separations. We can produce custom art for you if you are unable to provide it. Below is a list of acceptable file formats for submitting art files to us.Vector Art:
- If you are unsure of any file format, please contact us to discuss the options you have.